Monday, March 24, 2008

MIRACLE THANK MARY, JOSEPH, BROTHER ANDRE

Here's a followup letter from my writer friend about her healing:~~~~~
Hi Cecilia,

The bottle of water from Lourdes, along with the prayer to Mary, arrived,
late Friday evening (uncanny timing!) and I used some of it then and again
yesterday and today. I'm really touched by your caring enough to do this for
me--the total experience has been both emotionally and (literally)
physically uplifting.

My legs are unquestionably better and to Mary, Joseph, Brother Andre (et
all) I continue to say my thanksgivings. Many thanks to you too, Cecilia.
What an Easter gift!

I went swimming yesterday and spent some of today at Forest Lawn where my
mother's ashes are interred. Lots of kids there, flowers, balloons.
Positively festive. I hope your day was happy for all of you and that a good
week lies ahead. I know you have another wonderful trip just ahead of you
and I look forward to hearing all about it when I see you in May.

Much love,

No comments: