Saturday, March 29, 2008

MORE RE MIRACLE: THANKS TO MARY, JOSEPH, BLESSED ANDRE

A followup letter from my friend with the miraculous healing:

"I continue to improve and continue to give my thanks--to Mary, Joseph, and Brother Andre. And also to you!

You certainly have my permission to post my letter. Although I am not completely pain free, walking continues to be a great deal easier than it was for me--and the first improvement came on the first morning after I visited with you and used the water and the oil. I have noticed even more improvement since then. Warm, dry weather undoubtedly helps, as does the swimming I've been able to do in the past week, but I credit the water from Lourdes and Brother Andre's oil for the greatest results. A miracle is what I do believe I have to call it!

Love to you,"

No comments: