Friday, July 25, 2014

Scam Email from Syrian? --- It Used to Be the Nigerians!




Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!

I heard about a scam email from a "Syrian."  Most of these scam messages used to come from Nigerians, now it's from someone claiming to be Syrian.

Dr. Aymn Bshar Alshamy with telephone # +936344377191 contacted a real estate broker I know:

"I am interested in '______'. Please contact me."

My broker friend responded to Dr. Aymn Bshar Alshamy who then sent this email:



 I thank you for your response to my mail on your property which i am interested in,i must say that i really like your property and need it urgently.I have also read the details and am ready to pay for it once we come in agreement.I am contacting you hoping you will be a trustworthy person and would help me in this situation.
My name is Dr Aymn Bshar Alshamy,a Medical Doctor by profession and a member of the Red Cross,i am from Syria.I contacted you because of the sanctions imposed by the United States and the European Union,which prevents us from securing our financial transactions here.

I have the sum of $5.9 million dollars which i got from my late brother Fawzi
Alshamy,who was killed in the al-Omari Mosque Massacre.He was a very successful businessman dealing on gold dust/bars before his death.

The ongoing civil war in my country Syria have reshaped my future and if we come to a concrete agreement i will send the money to you for safe keeping.I already deposited it with the Red cross in a trunk box and if you are reliable and i can trust you then i will send it to you through diplomatic courier service which is very safe.I need to be sure that i can trust you 100% because the world is evil and you don't know who to trust on the internet but i pray you are a good person and God fearing and will help me.I would have called you on phone but telephone communications have been disabled because of the crisis.We can only communicate through the Red Cross communication facilities which only permits me to send emails.

Please,you are in a position to help me start a new life.I have already lost my wife and my 12 years old son in the chemical attack when i went to work to save the lives of others.I believe you can assist me in this transaction while i prepare the documents here to relocate to your country.I promise to reward you with 20% of my capital in appreciation as soon as i arrive in philippines.Please help me,what matters to me right now is my life.I hope to receive your response and i will give you more details about the transfer.

Thanks and may God bless you bountifully.

Regards,

Dr Aymn Bshar Alshamy.

~~~

Dear Readers, beware of such scams! Give me a break - $5.9 million dollars? Gold dust/bars? Twenty percent of his capital? 

A person like this is giving Syrians a bad name!

 Remember, if it's too good to be true, it's too good to be true! Take a look at the links below -- I was a victim in the Camera One and the Writer's Fan One. 

~~~
Read also
Writers Beware of Hoax - Fans Asking for Autograph

Tags: scam, scammers, hoax, beware

This is all for now,

No comments: