Monday, April 20, 2015

Travel Pictures: Thinking of Paris, France



This Monday morning, I'm thinking of Paris, France. We're planning a trip there and I'm deciding on what clothes to pack. It's cooler there than Southern California. The temptation is to pack a lot, but my common sense and experience dictate packing light. This is difficult to do!



This will be a short blog entry, dear Readers, because I have to work on my novel-in-progress.

I'm mulling over my my Antagonist, and planning to do a study on this character. The Antagonist is just as important as the Protagonist, so work needs to be done on both of them.  Someone said that it's as if the writer is writing two stories --- that of the Antagonist and the other of the Protagonist --- and weaving these together. I'm not sure it's exactly like that, but I acknowledge the writer has to know, not just the Antagonist, Protagonist, but ALL characters.





Read also
Cecilia's Tips on Travel Packing
Buying Airline Tickets Online
Lauren and Cecilia in Thailand & Cambodia
The Bridges of Love in Paris

Tags: travel, tourism, writing, blog, Cecilia Brainard, Cecilia Manguerra Brainard

This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: