Thursday, January 14, 2016

#Dog Birthday Cakes and Cookies at The Dog Bakery



I thought my cats are spoiled, but dogs apparently are more so.

Take a look at pictures I took at the Dog Bakery in Venice, California Their staff members were baking cookies and cakes for dogs. They had a  full display of cakes and cookies, which they assured me, will sell that day. 

Note the bone-shaped dog birthday cake.



I asked if they bake for cats, and they said no, and added that cats are hard to please.






Read also
My "Boys" - Che and Tesla
My Non-Ninja Cats and this Southern California heat wave
My literary cat reading "For Whom the Bell Tolls"
Cats reading "To Kill a Mockingbird"
Tags: dogs, pets, puppies, pictures, dog bakery, dog biscuits, dog birthday cake, treats, #dogs

This is all for now,
Cecilia


No comments: