Thursday, August 6, 2015

Cat Video: My Cats Chasing Laser Beam


My cats love to play and at night start stalking me until I play with them.  Che (named after Che Guevara) likes to chase the beam of a laser point. He runs around the room and enjoys himself, regardless of the fact that he never catches the light. Tesla (after Nikolai Tesla) prefers playing with a long ribbon on a stick. He's gotten very good at leaping up to catch it.

I caught them on video playing with the laser point beam.  Che is the mackarel one (with stripes); Tesla is the gray with white 

Enjoy this short video of my cats playing. To view, click on the middle part of the top picture.




Read also
Cat Pictures: My Literary Cat Reading "One Hundred Years of Solitude"

Tags: cats, cat video, #catvideo, funny cats, pets, animals
This is all for now,
Cecilia


No comments: