Thursday, January 3, 2008

MY FAVORITE YOUTUBE MOVIES

Here are some YouTube movies that I enjoy:

Thriller - Dance number performed by prisoners in Cebu (my home town) to Michael Jackson's Thriller

Funny Dogs - This will make you laugh out loud!

Talking Cats - Two cats
converse with each other - remarkable!

Battle at Kruger This is the one about the water buffaloes, lions, and crocodile - such drama!

And let me just comment on the two short movies I uploaded to YouTube, the one on Robert Brainard and the other on Merwyn Bergquist. I'm amazed that people are actually viewing these home movie clips. These videos are drawing more visitors than this blog, and I haven't even tried to draw visitors to them.

Hmmm, does this mean that people are more visual than verbal? Do countless number of people just sit around watching YouTube videos? And how do they even find "Robert Brainard" and "Merwyn Bergquist"? Are they Brainards and Bergquists who are surfing, trying to find Brainard-Bergquist video-clips? Are they some kind of voyeurs peering into other people's lives?

Hmmmm -

No comments: