Friday, August 14, 2015

My Myanmar (Burma) Photo Published in CEO and Business Management Magazines!



A while back Daniel from a not-for-profit outfit working for health in Myammar (Burma) emailed asking permission to use a picture that I took of a little boy in a flower market in Burma. It would be used for a job advertisement for a new senior local member or staff. He said they wanted "to be more impactful and innovative than usual, and thought of associating with an attractive and positive image of life in Burma."

I gave him permission to use it and today he emailed back:


HI Cecilia,

Just wanted to forward you this – a bit later than I had originally promised, due to my summer vacation.

This is a scan from CEO magazine; we also used a B2B Business Management magazine.

Once again, thank you again for use of the picture.

Regards

Daniel
~~~


Here's the original picture and my write-ups about our Burma trip. We visited Burma in April of 2012, just when the country was opening up to the world. Hillary Clinton had just visited it and Aung San Suu Kyi was finally allowed to participate openly in the political process.

On our way to Maymyo, a hill station in Mandalay, we stopped by this flower market and I took some very nice pictures including one of this little boy.  Do visit my other entries about Burma to see the pictures.




Tags: Burma, Myanmar, Asia, Rangoon, Maymyo, tourism, travel, picture, #Myanmar, #travel

This is all for now,

No comments: