Monday, August 21, 2017

TV Interview of Cecilia Brainard by Bobit Avila in YouTube #Cebu #Philippines




Last July 2017, Bobit (Valeriano) Avila interviewed me in his hour-long program, Straight from the Sky, in Cebu, Philippines. He asked me about my life and my work. We also shared stories about our lives in Cebu since Bobit and I grew up in post-World War Two Cebu.

I was unable to watch the show, but Bobit kindly sent me the DVD.

The interview can be viewed on YouTube in three parts. We are conversing in Cebuano and English because Straight from the Sky is a Cebu program for a Visayan audience.



For further information about my work, visit my site at www.CeciliaBrainard.com


Part 1: Bobit Avila Interviews Novelist Cecilia Brainard

Part 2: Bobit Avila Interviews Novelist Cecilia Brainard

Part 3: Bobit Avila Interviews Novelist Cecilia Brainard 


Tags: #literature #books #fiction #writer #novels #Visayan #research #sources

Read also:

TV Interview of Cecilia Brainard by Valeriano Avila

An Interview by Luis Diores - "Cecilia Manguerra Brainard - Fiction is Organic to Me"

Research Sources and Links re Cecilia Manguerra Brainard

No comments: