Thursday, November 4, 2021

Three Zoom Recordings in One Afternoon

 


I did three, I repeat three, Zoom recordings today for future releases, one for a book fair, another for an International Authors Series, and the last is a Christmas reading. I will let you know when the recordings are released.
I'll be focusing on homey things in preparation for the Holidays. Baking fruitcake and cookies are in ,y mind, and some gift shopping too. Before we know it, it'll be Thanksgiving, then Christmas.
I am very grateful that because of the vaccines we are able to resume a more normal life. I pray that the rest of the world can do the same.
Here's a selfie I took before the Zoom recordings.
Have a great weekend coming up.

 

tags: #filipinoauthors #filipinobooks #Philippineliterature

 

No comments: