Saturday, March 25, 2023

Veltisezar Bautista's THE FILIPINO AMERICANS (1763-Present): Their History, Culture and Traditions

 


Thanks to Rachielle Sheffler (shown in picture above) who sent me pages from the book by Veltisezar Bautista, THE FILIPINO AMERICANS (1763-PRESENT): Their History, Culture and Traditions (Bookhaus Publishers 1998, 2002).  She said she found the book at the public library in Mira Mesa, San Diego.

The book includes a writeup about me.  I remember Mr. Bautista contacting me about this book, but I don't have a copy of this book. I am delighted that Rachielle scanned and sent the pages to me; the pages include me through Carlos Bulosan.  






 


tags: Filipino American history, Filipino American culture, Filipino American literature, Filipino American resource, Filipino American encyclopedia

No comments: