INVITATIONHello, I'll be in the Philippines in September and would like to invite you to a meet and greet and book signing.Sat, Sept 5, 2026, 3 pm -Book Launch of How I Became a Writer 2, Lost Books Cebu, CAO Mercado Bldg, Osmena Blvd, Cebu City - Editor Cecilia Brainard and Contributor Danton Remoto will be there;Sat, Sept 12, 2026, 1-2:30 pm – Cecilia Brainard signs at the MIBF UST PH booth - When the Rainbow Goddess Wept; Magdalena; The Newspaper Widow, her Selected Short Stories, and Growing Up Filipino 3: New Stories for Young AdultsSat, Sept 12, 2026, 5 pm – Book launch of How I Became a Writer2: Essays by Filipino at the MIBF, Vibal booth (Booth Nos. 189–193 and 204–209, Aisles K & L) Manila International Book Fair 2026 at SMX Convention Center Manila.Note that contributors to How I Became a Writer 2, will be signing at Vibal’s booths on September 12, from 1 p.m onward.
Read also:
Perspectives in the Arts and Humatiies Asia - Dr. Charlie Veric Interviws Cecilia Brainard
Writing Amid the Babel of Books by Vicente L Rafael - included in How I Became a Writer 2
I Became a Writer by Marra Pl. Lanot - included in How I Became a Writer 2

No comments:
Post a Comment