Sunday, April 19, 2020

"Che Sleeping" - Sketches from the Pink Grandma


I'm sharing a drawing I made for my grandchildren. My accompanying letter reads:
Hello Grandchildren,

Grandpa and Grandma have to stay home because of Coronavirus. Have your parents talked to you about that? All of us have to be careful to avoid getting sick. You have to wash your hands with soap and water for twenty seconds, and you have to stay home for now, and while it's sad, you can't see your friends and even us for now. And don't forget to eat vegetables and fruit to stay strong.

But while we are away from each other, I thought I'd do some drawings for you.

Here is one.

Do you remember who this is? And what sounds he makes? Who is his companion?

Love,

The Pink Grandma or Lola or Grandma (aka Cecilia Brainard)

Also published in Cecila Brainard's official website's blog:


#coronavirusart #cat #pencil drawng #drawng #sketch #sketching

No comments: