Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cat Pictures: My Literary Cat Reading "For Whom the Bell Tolls"




Suddenly, after discovering To Kill a Mockingbird, my two cats turned into literary cats, and they've been reading the books from my bookshelf.  I caught Che, reading Ernest Hemingway's For Whom the Bell Tolls!

Che (named after Che Guevara, mind you) said his favorite line from the novel is:

"No animal has more liberty than the cat, but it buries the mess it makes. The cat is the best anarchist." ~ from For Whom the Bell Tolls


I've posted the picture below of his brother, Tesla, reading To Kill a Mockingbird.



~~
On another matter, dear Readers, I'm reading tonight at the Book Party at the Writers' Program at UCLA Extension -- click here for more info -- join us, if you can. This Literary Event is a lot of fun.

Writers Program Publication Party
Thursday, June 12, 7-9:30 p.m.
Skirball Cultural Center
2701 North Sepulveda Blvd.
RSVP plim@uclaextension.edu or call 310-825-0107


Read also:

Tags: cats, kittens, pets, pictures, animals, photographs, funny

This is all for now,

No comments: