Saturday, March 1, 2014

Vinaka, Fiji, for a Wonderful Time!

I'm back in California, dear Readers, and I hope I didn't bring the rain with me, because it's pouring in Southern California right now.


We drove 2 1/2 hours from the Fiji Palms to Nadi International Airport, had to wait a spell for our flight, and then it was ten hours in the air through cyclones -- the pilot warned us to have our seat belts on at all times.



Will I return to Fiji?

If given the opportunity, I would. It's a beautiful place. We never got to visit Suva, the capital because of the storm, but it doesn't sound like such a terrific city. I think Fiji is about beaches, swimming, surfing, trekking, relaxing, having fun.

I hope it stays as pristine as it is now, and I hope the Fijians maintain their "innocence" as well.

Vinaka, Fiji, for a wonderful time!















 Read also
Coming Up - the Fiji Islands
En Route to Fiji - First Stop, Honolulu
First Impressions of Fiji and Fijians
Cultural Night at the Fiji Palms Resort
It's Raining in Fiji Paradise
Tropical Storm in Fiji Continues
Sunshine Break in Fiji - Hurrah!
Vinaka, Fiji, for a Wonderful Time!

This is all for now,

Cecilia

tags: travel, tourism, holiday, vacation, Fiji, Fijians, South Pacific

No comments: