Sunday, December 13, 2015

After #SanBernardino A Song for Hope "We Will Rise Again"




The San Bernardino Terrorist Shooting knocked the wind of me.

There are many thoughts roiling in my head, and feelings too --- anger, frustration, fear, sadness. Peace on this poor battered earth seems illusive, but it cannot be so.

Here's a hymn sang in church yesterday that I find comforting and hope you find comfort in it too.

WE WILL RISE AGAIN  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4f4l5IWbRA


Here are the lyrics:




We Will Rise Again

Like a Sheperd, I will feed you
I will gather you with care
I will lead you and hold you
close to my heart

Refrain:
We will run and not grow weary
for our God will be our strenght
and we will fly like an eagle
we will rise again

I am strenghth to the weary
to the weak I am new life
Though the young may grow weary
I will be their hope

Lift up your eyes
and see who made the stars
I lead you and I know you
I am your God

Fear Not! I am with you
I am your God
I will strenghten you and help you
uphold you with my hand

Read (or Listen to) also
Song to Lift Your Spirit - "Better than a Hallelujah"
You are Mine - David Haas
Be Not Afraid
On Eagle's Wings
Here I am Lord
Make me a Channel of Your Peace (Susan Boyle)
Hallelujah (Susan Boyle) - you must listen to this!!!!

Tags: music, song, religious, hymn

This is all for now,
Cecilia


No comments: