Friday, February 7, 2014

MAKATI: Discovering Greenbelt 5's Kimpura and Peking Garden

I like to explore Makati with friends. Now, for years, I've walked through Greenbelt 5 in Makati, not really paying too much attention.  I didn't know there are good restaurants on the top floor of Greenbelt 5.  I thought the Makati restaurants were mostly in Greenbelt 3 and 4 - Mesa, Bizu, and Barcino's being favorites in that part of Makati.




One night, the three of us: Guia Lim, Araceli Lorayes and I had dinner at Kimpura's, a Japanese restaurant. We had a variety of dishes, including tempura and eel. Kimpura's apparently has a nice "bento" for lunch.

We just posed outside Peking Garden, which is right next to Kimpura.  Peking Garden reportedly has good Chinese food.

There are many places to explore in Metro Manila and I'm glad I have friends who show me the interesting sites.

Read also


tags: Makati, Metro Manila, Greenbelt, restaurants, friends, Philippines

This is all for now,
Cecilia



No comments: