Wednesday, January 8, 2014

BEWARE OF CamerasAndParts.com in El Paso, Texas

Last September 2013, I sent my Canon G12 to be repaired at Cameras and Parts (or CamerasAndParts.com in El Paso, Texas. I included a check for $89, payment for the repairs to:

Cameras and Parts
1605 George Dieter, Suite 574
El Paso, Texas 79936

WELL, I NEVER GOT MY CAMERA BACK!!!



I called and emailed this outfit repeatedly. I talked to "Steve" who kept promising to send back my camera, but it's now January 2014, and still no camera. They also have my $89.

My last conversation with them was last December 26, when I called and asked for my camera back. (I left a phone message as no one answered the phone.) In frustration I said if I did not get my camera back I would complain.

I got an irate email and phone call from them, accusing me of threatening them, and saying they would forward the matter to their lawyer. He also threatened to make public the information they had about me.

They failed to observe that they have my camera and money!

 Since it is now January 8, I have gone ahead and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I was not surprised to discover that 63 other complaints have been filed in the Better Business Bureau against Cameras and parts.com.

I filed a complaint with the US Postal Inspection Service (the Federal Law Enforcement and Security Arm of the US Postal Service). To those who shared my experience with CamerasAndParts.com, if you used the mail service - and you did when you mailed your camera in - you should be able to file a complaint - click here.

Further, I filed more complaints to the Federal Trade Commission, the Internet Crime Complaint Center, and the El Paso Police Department, tel: 1-915-832-4436. 

I'm posting this as a WARNING NOT TO DEAL WITH CAMERAS AND PARTS.com.

Cameras and Parts.com kept my camera and money, and many others have filed similar complaints.

Read other complaints about them:
My Biggest Complaint about camerasandparts.com 
from Ripoff Report
 from sitejabber.com
Reviews and feedback about Cameras And Parts.com (camerasandparts.com)



tags: Cameras and Parts, camera, repairs, canon, CamerasAndParts.com, camerasandparts.com, warning, beware, cameras and parts, accessories, G12, service, ratings, photography, feedback, rating, ratings, review

All for now,
Cecilia

No comments: