Monday, October 13, 2014

Travel: Eiffel Tower Madness! #ParisFrance




To me the Eiffel Tower is very photogenic. Every time I visit Paris, I go crazy and take many pictures of this cultural icon of France.  Here are a few pictures. 

I love how the intricate metal work gives a lace effect. I love that this structure had been new and that some had reviled it in 1889, but that the French integrated it with their old structures, saying to the effect that one day it too would get old.  They said they same thing aboaut the pyramid in the Louvre.  


They were right. The "new" Eiffel Tower in 1889 is now old and is loved as much as the 12th century structures in Paris.


 




Today is travel day to Berlin, so this is all for now,

Read also
Paris Flea Market
October Saturday in Paris





No comments: