Monday, October 13, 2014

Travel: Goodbye Paris for Now #ParisFrance




Dear Readers,
It was a full day today, my last day in Paris. We visited the Arc de Triomph, and afterwards, walked along Champs Elysees. From there we went to the Eiffel Tower and went up for a last view of all of Paris. It was a perfect October fall day to do so -- no rain, a bit brisk but very pleasant.



Later, I had a goodbye dinner with my cousins at A La Petite Chaise in the Saint Germain district, which claims to be the oldest restaurant in Paris, having been founded in 1680.  The food and service were fine. The tables were very close to one another however and chairs small. I kept thinking my 6'5" husband would not be all that comfortable in those chairs. The guests were of the older and staid types. We had fun though, but my cousins and I enjoy one another's company anywhere really.

I am packing for tomorrow's trip to Berlin, dear Readers. I will be in transit tomorrow for most of day, so you may not hear from me then. But stay tuned to find out about my German adventure.

I will miss Paris but hope to return.

Read also
Paris Flea Market
October Saturday in Paris

This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: