Sunday, March 29, 2015

House and Garden the San Miguel Allende Way




I've always admired the houses and gardens in the Spanish Colonial City of San Miguel Allende in Mexico. I find them "alegre" and well... bold. We have copied some of the elements that we like, color being on top of the list.

We had our courtyard painted yellow recently, and we have rooms with colors in our house.

I'm sharing pictures showing the San Miguel Allende influence in our house and courtyard.

The courtyard is very yellow, but I expect it to fade a bit. It's brand new. Enjoy the pictures.
















Read also
How My Orchids and Cannibal Plants Are Doing
Garden: Bees and My Pride of Madeira Bush
Sphagnum Moss Almost Killed My Orchids
Garden Pictures from the Philippines and Vietnam

Tags: garden, pictures, courtyard, plants, house, San Miguel Allende, #house #garden #SanMiguelAllende

This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: