Friday, December 19, 2014

Keep Calm Six Days Until Christmas!



Six Days Until Christmas! 
 

Out Shopping - Check Back!

Have you finished your Christmas shopping?  
I haven't, and at this point, I have to forget online shopping. I will have to brave the crowds in the department stores. I just have a few more items to buy, so hopefully it won't be so bad.

What amazes me though, is how cranky people have become! Drivers and shoppers are in such a rush and have become rude. Whatever happened to Christmas cheer?

The sun's out this Friday morning in California, although there's a chill in the air. Wish me luck as I venture out there later today.

Read also
The Philippine Parol Christmas Lantern
Christmas and the Nochebuena
Christmas Cards Versus E-Cards
Holiday Cheer with Maryknoll Friends in California
3rd Brainard Literary Soiree and Christmas Party

Tags: Christmas, holiday, shopping
This is all for now,
Cecilia

No comments: